This 2019, a number of scholarships are University of Wisconsin–Madison, USA, for candidates who wish to study in the United States of America. The University is offering fully funded fellowships to international students to cover 54 courses of study. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for this program.
The University of Wisconsin–Madison (also known as University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin, UW, or regionally as UW–Madison, or simply Madison) is a public research university in Madison, Wisconsin, United States.
Founded when Wisconsin achieved statehood in 1848, UW–Madison is the official state university of Wisconsin, and the flagship campus of the University of Wisconsin System.
Scholarship Value: The student researcher receives $3,000, and faculty/staff research advisor receives $1,000 to help offset research costs (e.g., supplies, faculty or student travel related to the project).
The stipend can be declined if it is not needed to support the student’s research. Declined stipends would be pooled to offer additional Hilldale Fellowships at University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Application: Qualified candidates are to apply by email with the following documents.
- An abstract of the proposed research (200 words or less, may be single-spaced)
- Introduction and literature review, detailing the originality and significance of the proposed project
- Methods section, describing plans for data collection and analysis
- Timeline for completion of project
- Conclusion/future directions
- References (may be single-spaced)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 2019. Apply direct to the University of Wisconsin–Madison. Email: email@example.com.